Where can I get dental implant treatment?

Talk to your dentist, so they can refer you to an experienced 'dental implantologist’ for assessment and treatment. Your dentist may already carry out some or all of this type of treatment and will give you the advice you need.

Remember to ask:

  • exactly what treatment is proposed
  • what experience the dentist has in this work
  • the total cost of the treatment; and
  • what the alternatives are.

Make sure you get a treatment plan, along with an estimate, and ask if a guarantee is included for your treatment.

If you are unhappy with any of the answers you get, then do ask for a second opinion. You will be spending a lot of time, effort and money, so you must be sure that you know what you are getting at the end of the treatment.

Back to Dental Implants 

NHS Dentistry



New Patients

Dental Hygienists



Private Dentistry

Cosmetic Dentistry



Dental Implants

Free Consultations



Oral Health Advice